Friday, December 02, 2005


im broke.. im BROKE! im so so so broke, BIG FAT SIGH
on wednesday.. skipped lesson again and went kbox with the girls. CANDY LA! her fault! after kbox took cab went back school for ict superstar.. the taxi uncle simply chanting all the way from clementi kbox to np. zzZZzz. had a fun day,.. fun thursday..

thursday.. i permed my hair! I&E sponsor me! actually sponsor us.. $173 total.. plus 2 styling stuff.. but i do it first.. permed my hair.. at first they say need to change my hair style for one event.. they wanted to try color on my hair, but i refused to do that, omg, i dun wan my hair looks like christmas tree. so i suggest to perm hair.. and they think quite ok.. so i just do it ! everything so last min.. but nvm.. wanna do what then just follow ur heart! dun consider so much. sigh, part of the pay of the I&E goes to mos.. need equipment.. and alot of things..

after that meet jessie candy renhao lulu.. omg.. shopping. candy help me to find job also.. thanks ah! today.. wake up early went IS lesson.. stay in sch after that with 2 sizhus.. jessie called me.. they got nothing to do again. candy suggest to go kbox again!! SEE!! omg. but im broke.. so cant go.. they went to sirui house play mahjong instead. haha.. after taht went boon lay market eat nasi lemak.. now at home.. later going to catch movie with my brothers!




actually i only permed the lower part.. but my hair natural curl.. so the upper part also looks abit curl.. lol




after permed hair..







2144.. the bee girls! lol. they actually buy 4D number







she took alot of pics till my camera NO BATT!

lol







No comments: