Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I actually type A LONG entry .. BUT ITS GONEl. no idea why. so stupid. all my thoughts gone. dun wish to repeat again...
sleep real early these few days, duno why, feeling so tired. zzzzzz.. dad called me just now ask me go down to boon lay market pei him to eat, but im just too lazy to move my butt out of my bed!
this friday till next wed im fully booked. wahahhahaha.. friday celeb advanced birthday with jiheng they all.. we gonna rocks jie-en house! its like long time since mos peeps last gathering.. friday after IS gone to his house.. sat going over malaysia with my family.. sun mos peeps going over too! we going kukup! weeeeeeee~! some new members coming from taiwan.. can make some new friends.. excited.. duno whats their talent.. hmm.. monday come back to school.. ZZZ, stupid AA lecture about assignemnt, must go .. if not i can skip! ZZZ!! monday night meet with yi and friends.. some taiwanese study in singapore too.. oh~ with my cousin too.. wahhaha.. damn happy.. im the lucky girl.. lalallala.. tuesday meet with some malaysia frens who study in NUS.. meet them in their hostel.. wed.. with society friends!!


not to forget my dearest SIZHU!!!! when when when??

No comments: