Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i got nothing to blog, omg. today just realised ida have the same interest as me, we both love skincare so much, everytime talk abt how to clean our skin, blah blah stuff to other friends, they just dun understand the importance, if ur face dun have radiance, omg, u better be careful! pardon me, coz i really cant stand my face have pimples, not even one white head! i think next time can go with ida already, haha

bought kielh's toner, i love it!! finally let me find out in singapore! LOL. i think i getting coconut oil shampoo too. kiehls
zhen kai xin~ LOL

lazy to blog le, spent so much money again, save!!

i need to clear all my mask too, too many already! omg.
candy, this week not free.. b4 sch reopen all come my hse! LOL
face and hair skincare

hand/foot cream, wash/peel off mask, body scrub.. blah blah

face/neck sheet masksss



No comments: