Sunday, October 16, 2005

first of all, this is vincent tan eng soon's new blog. haha, his account just suddenly dissapear, sounds so funny.


nice? im still unabashedly addicted to '50s and '60 flavours.. need to find more post card.. and print more photos for the whole wall.. gonna make my room looks '50s!! so.. who have 邓丽君's (Teresa Teng) poster.. or even older.. 林黛玉(Lin Dai Yu) if im not wrong? kindly donate to me! jieherm went KL, so he went antique shop to help me to find the poster.. OMFG. its like more than RM 2000 for 林黛玉 poster! and its not final price, tmd. my uncle in malaysia have those old kind, black disc.. smaller then LD, but bigger than CD those type, u know that kind of disc can sell how much? omg. more than RM5000!! omg. gonna take it from him to prevent he sell it away. lol. my dad promise me to help me find old old cupboard and mirror from aus too, duno have anot. *pray


my leg fucking pain!! omg, high heels really do kills.

went far east ard 8pm+.. bought Underground sweater!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!


/steph declares BROKE!!

bought fancl's cleansing oil.. the limited version! wind's version.. i love it so much too, haha. bought facial scrub.. ginvera's mask, since its so cheap.. so give it a try.. bought a mask for nose too.. its like a traditional chinese herb nose mask.. dun mind give it a try too.. LOL.



received msg from jingyang.. next wed steamboat at his house.. duno can make it anot.. next thurs BREKO!!

haha, my entry is so random.

No comments: