Sunday, July 31, 2005

wake up at 12+, switch on my computer, click on msn, a few ppl online only, think everyone still sleeping, talked to mad and elson for a while, my winamp suddenly play a jacky chong's song, a canto song, remind me of alot of things.

zzZzzz, VERY sian. stay alone is good. BUT sometimes it sucks. my brain anyhow knock when im alone. WTF.

Decided to clean my room, oh, i mean my house. After that, I went to bugis shopping alone. shopping alone is quite good, coz u wont have someone beside u and say "eh, this one not nice la, not suit u leh, u better dun buy" or "walau, this one so nice u dun buy, so regret ah". shopping alone is just ALL depends on me.so i wan to buy just buy. hahaha. First, I went bugis village, walk walk around, oh well, bugis village was as usual, very crowded. AND not to forget, why izzit bugis village looks like a labyrinth, i lost my way, zzZZzz. just keep walking and walking. walk alone just like a zombie.

After that walked to parco bugis, met one of my old friend at watson, so qiao, haha.. dunno why suddenly very hungry somemore alot of ppl keep blocking my way, want to walk but stop for a while, then continue walking. hello. wth u doing. made me pissed. I went to buy delifrance(set meal), rotiboy, takopachi, four-leaves. Pass by kfc, so i go in and Q, ordered 2 pieces spicy chicken, one cheese fries, one zinger burger, and one medium ice lemon tea. dun ask me why ordered so many food, i just no mood, pissed.

oh-man, i think i eat like nobody business. I take my food and go look for seat. I sat beside 2 secondary sch girls, they keep looking at me, maybe wonder why i got so many food. First, i eat rotiboy and tako, i keep on eating u know, and i eat quite fast i think, i just dun care what others thiking on me, how they looks on me, (anyway, i was wearing normal t-shirt and shorts with slipper). when i finish everything left with kfc, i realised i REALLY CANT eat kfc anymore, then i know i buy too much food. i only managed to drink a little bit of the ice lemon tea. i sit down there stone. i remember when i go in that time only 5pm+, i duno when the sec sch girls left, i know i suddenly awake when the cleaner accidently knock me, she is very old, so i forgive her. I take a look on my food, and i just tell her, "auntie, u eat ur dinner already? i order too much food and cant eat finish, i haven touch it at all except this drinks, u want?" and she replied "i haven eat, oh.. thank you ah thank you" she just keep repeat thank you. I smiled and i left, its abt 8pm+ already.
I came out from kfc, bought fish ball from old chang kee, oh, pls praise me for my full-already-still-can-eat stomach. go down escalator, I DUNO I SO lucky or sway, i met jie en, haha, i dun care if u know him anot, i just feel tmd so damn qiao. why izzit everytime accidently meet him when im not feeling good, and when im outside alone? he saw me, we talk for a while, he know i will only go out alone when i was ..... ..... so he go say bye to his friend i think, and we took mrt together. he stay pasir ris, i stay boon lay, how to take train together? i think he just being nice, he always so nice to me, he sent me home. on the way.. he know what im thinking, he tell me one story, im not gonna tell u all whats the story abt, ask me go and sell fish or whatever- selfish, its gonna be my story, a story that i hope it really can cheer me up when i not feeling good or low morale.. first time i think the train was very fast, duno why i wish i can talk to him more.. only him, can understand me so well, everytime i talk to him, i really pour out everything, i tell him everything, i realised i not as strong as i tot, i need someone to rely on.. i know i cant call my parents when im feeling down, coz everytime hear their voice over the phone, i know they are so so care for me, i will break down and cry, but everytime when i think of my grandma, she ask me to be strong and independant since i was like 5 yrs old? she say girls shd be independant, no matter what, since young, from taiwan, to malaysia ( ipoh,kl,jb), and now singapore, since when i not independant? since when i not strong? since when i do things rely on ppl? since when i not settle all my stuff alone? since when?! i only cant cook for myself, thats counted not independant? nvm, nvm. NVM. NVM! NVM!!! really fucking NVM!! i can settle myself. really.
ohya, i hate it when i send a mass msg to everyone, to inform everyone got outing. and immediately cfm have ppl to reply me and ask "who going?" wtf. DO U FUCKING THINK THAT I KNOW WHO IS GOING WHEN I JUST SEND THE MSG TO EVERYONE? PLS USE UR BRAIN TO THINK. and when i say cfm with me whether u going anot.. NO ONE REPLY ME. hey, hello. u think u big shot? going pls tell me, not going also can let me know alright? dumb.

sian. just sian. tonight.

okies. enuff of my bullshit.

ohya, pls dun treat me like a child or small baby, i dun need extra protect from anyone.

No comments: