Monday, August 01, 2011

Priscilla's Birthday

It's my cousin's daughter birthday! Should I call her niece? I'm an aunt. Right?

Anyway, it's her birthday and we went over to her house for a mini dinner celebration.

My parents really like and dote her max, probably because that's my closest cousins among all and of couse Priscilla is very cute lah. They are one of our closest cousin, I lived with them for a few years when I was really young.

Now my cousin has his own daughter, my dad and mum reallyyyy like her!

Hello Kitty customized birthday cake by Priscilla's mum. 2-tier cake and so princessy!



The "BMW" car that my parents bought for Priscilla! Yeah, when you insert the car key and turn the engine on, you can really hear the engine roaring.

I was quite shocked because I didnt know toy car has become so advance and pricey!


Headlights turned on!


Priscilla and me! Poor girl scratched her own nose.

**Happy Birthday!

No comments: