Monday, October 19, 2009

Random update on my quiet life

Nothing much to update in my life recently.

I've been eating, sleeping, working, playing, shopping, etc etc..

Went out with gf-s, eat and massive buying skincare!

Do not always complain about the condition of your skin, start to have a healthy lifestyle instead, drink more water, get more sleep instead of complaining about ur dark eye circle. When I mean sleep, it doesnt mean "over" sleep, it'll get worse if u sleep more than normal. (e.g: 9pm to 2pm the next day)

Beauty sleep golden timing is actually from 10pm to 2am, it's best to sleep in at 10pm-11pm. Nothing works as well as a good night's sleep!

Neglected my blog coz I was so lazy to do it, prefer twitter! not like tweeting every single hour but at least i got some update there. haha.

and I realised once you've tweeted about the stuff u did on that particular day, u won't feel like blogging about it anymore! so howww???

Anyway some overdue pictures last month.

Camwhore a little before get out from my home to meet yun.







On the bus to Marina Square, was looking for bebe's cap but all sold out.

We were damn freaking at 4pm+, didnt eat anything since morning! Walked around and finally settled down at Jack's Place.



Going to the end of the year! HAPPY!!! I love December, it's the festive month.

Guess im gonna have a quiet birthday this year, probably a short trip with my own family, time to plan! :)




Time to go for shower and ..... xoxo :)

No comments: