Friday, May 08, 2009

new loves inside out

Let me show you one of my current new love!

DHC supplement case in pink heart shape!

Love at first sight when I first saw it from DHC Taiwan website, so I thought since im taking my supplement daily, why not I get a pretty sweet casing so I wont forget to eat my supplements!


DHC pink heart supplement case. I LOVE IT!


It comes with total of 4 compartments, just nice for my daily intake of supplements.

___________________________________________________

I've done my acrylic gel nails over in Shen Zhen (went over Shen Zhen during my HK trip, more details to be up later).

However, I did it on my REAL nails, except for my 2 thumbs. They wanted to put accessories on top but I love this simple design! my favourite purple glitter with arcylic gel and sweet flowers. :)

They wanted to extend all my nails at same price but rejected by me because i dun really like super long nails, or rather im not used to it. so i ask them to do it on my two thumbs because I broke my nails (thumb) the day before.

The powder for that flower is quite smelly during the application. lol.




LOVE LOVE!

and I did the same thing for my toes also!! I love it because it's BLING enough. HAHA.


It's pink glitter with arcylic gel and lots of diamantes. BLING BLING SHINY SHINY!! it looks alot more shiny in real life.

I love my new sandals too. with WHITE PEARLS!!! perfect couple with my nails. HAHA.

___________________________________________________

Applied HSBC credit card before my Hong Kong trip, and im glad to saw it lying inside my letterbox when I came back from Hong Kong.

I can officially enjoy Swenses offer and Golden Village movie ticket discount from now on!! LOL.

im going to cancel two of my citibank cards..



Will update about my Hong Kong trip next week! going to sleep early as im going to Malaysia tmr.

good nights!

No comments: