Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Malaysia on weekend

Update!

Before I start... after reading dawn's blog, I went to dig out my photo.. and I saw this....


YEAR 2005 - JULY !!

Photobucket


last last weekend met up with vincent, kokping and renhao for dinner since we were at town. and we went to Sentosa the next day. yeah, I went to Sentosa to test out my sun block. LOL. neutrogena SPF75 body sun block really not bad! but u got to re-apply every 2 hours, if not u will still get burn.

I didnt apply at the back, so now there is one patch at the back is basically looks like charcoal, went to Vivocity for dinner then home sweet home.




BEWARE!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You will see ... narcissistic photos.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.















Taken in office's toilet last Monday, before shopping with mum.






Testing out Vinzz's new handphone! Samsung Omnia. 5 megapixels is different, the picture is clearrrrr.












dad is back from Brisbane! Since he always got things wrong, so I told him not to buy anything, maybe just chocolate will do. And now he is back WITH ALOT of chocolate. one flavour each. Seriously wan to faint already. We passed some to neighbours, some to friends.

and leftover for the khew family.




As I was browsing through the picture folders in my dad's PC, I saw alot of his photos, and I realised he likes to do "V" pose! must be influenced by my youngest sister.. haha


I think this was taken at Spain. acting cute la!


act like gangster.. lol..


Lastly, presenting you my pretty and cute princess! hehe.

back home right after her performance last Saturday, hugging the toy from the king.





P/S: I had Kuishinbo on Tuesday (16th)!! super sinful!

No comments: