Friday, August 22, 2008

2nd generation -3G iPhone

And so my boss get his iPhone 3G today.

When he show me this morning, with the 3G word at top left corner. I was thinking he zhng his phone again, but when he show me the back of his phone, I realised he got the new 3G iPhone. Like DAMN FAST LA!

He said the 2nd gen also nothing much different! So for now, I dun think i will change to 3G (for now), need to save some, so better continue using my 1st gen iPhone. hehe.

Im using iOnePlus plan, iOne Plus customers paying $25.68 per month will have to pay $848 for the 16GB and $698 for the 8GB phone. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will rather buy another phone.

Anyway, Singtel is offering customers a free Apple iPhone if they sign-up for a two-year, $205 monthly SingTel subscription plan.

Check out Singtel's website for more different plan.

More Info: ASIAONE and SINGTEL

No comments: