Wednesday, June 18, 2008

working as usual, quite peaceful these few days, the server and computers are working fine, colleagues are nice..

went to Malaysia last weekend to celebrate father's day, its been more than 2 months since I've seen my dad.. its either i didn't go back or hes not at home.. he just came back from Philippines few weeks ago..

I'm crazy over Channel 8 - 7pm and 9pm drama. haha.. I'm a tv freak now, and i like Zoe Tay!
how can she maintain such figure when she is.... a mother of 2 sons! how can they slim down so fast, omg.

I always tell my mum I can guarantee chop that I will be a big fat woman after pregnant. and i can predict it will be very very hard to slim down. lol. talk about fats, i had alot of chocolate from Barcelona! damn sinful!



and Xiao S!! mother of 2 also! so cool can! I love to watch her variety show!


I really feel like getting sleeping pills, i got a very hard time when im trying to sleep at night, especially these few days, normally I will go to bed at about 11pm or sometimes even earlier, i cant get into sleep until 1am+!
seriously im really pissed off! its not like i sleep too early, because i wake up quite early too. and i used to sleep at 10.30pm last time also (ever since i start working).
But now I have no idea why!
so sleeping pills really got side effect?
It's 10.38pm now, I'm going to sleep! or rather try to sleep.

Hey! stop laughing at me for sleep early, it is good, can maintain pretty and health skin! :)

No comments: