Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am glued to my chair, my bed, or rather my room recently. watching drama and more drama! I tot why why love (click) will be the typical taiwan drama which.. lame and funny through the entire show, but i was wrong! I cried! lol.. too touching at the ending part. i watched it on Thursday night, it caused my eyes become duper puffy on Friday, even after I tried my cold eye mask. grrrrrrrr.. but Mike He Jun Xing in the show is like super handsome can!

next will be hongkong drama! slept at 3am yesterday. when i wake up this morning, the breakfast is on the dining table from my beloved! hehe.. going to continue my drama soon..

anyway, was on half day leave on Friday afternoon, went to town with him. we had sakae teatime buffet. we ate alot, until both of us stuck on the chair, unable to move. lol. there are ppl who eat more than us! cant believe it.. after that i went to shop! its been long since i buy something!




under eye concealer! to cover minor dark eye circle. minus the cash rebate from my credit card, i only paid for 2 bucks! great deal!


i like this new fragrance! 30ml is like too small, 75ml too big, so i get 50ml for S$91.


Clarins - Prefection Touch that comes together with an applicator, acts like a make up base. the sales personnel was so good, even give me 2 samples for me to try out their product. they are having promotion, if you spent more than S$ 150, you will received a starter kit (30ml - 50ml each) which includes cleansing oil, cleanser, toner, moisturizer and one more thing i forget. super worth it. My hand was quite itchy at first, really wanted to buy but since I got like everything at home, so I didnt buy in the end. phew! hahaha!

i went to NTUC to stock up my junk food!


grabbed all within 5 minutes! includes another shampoo and conditioner. muahahaha


my chubby face

No comments: