Thursday, August 23, 2007

its been a week.. no big thing happen, but saw a bike directly bang to a taxi last week when im on my way home from work. and the rider just fly and lie down on the floor, 2 seconds later, all his blood flood the whole placeeeeee. im in the bus at some junction. scaryyyy, life is fragile.

met up with dawn on tuesday and we went to Grange road to grab some shiseido and ettusais stuff secretly. muahahahah.. dinner at cineleisure, cabbed home after that.

i hope he is available on 7-9 Sept, and i hope my parents wont ask me to go KL with them on that week.


finally! went to do the lens last saturday, collecting later! hahehahe


shiseido and ettusais. for him and me! gave one of the hair perfume to my colleague, smell nice and she tried immediately, smell nice! thanks my bu.. :)


except for the newmoon (for mum), the rest........ for both of us!

No comments: