Tuesday, May 15, 2007


GREETING from my office toilet! do YOU miss me? hehaehahehaehe

I'm very exciting about this coming weekend. HEHEHE.

I'M GOING BANGKOK (4 days 3 nights) ! NO BUDGET AIRLINE COZ I WILL BE TRAVELING BY SQ!

went to his house for his dad birthday yesterday, and we received total 300 bucks angpao from his dad, wishing us have a safe trip to bangkok. so called bon-voyage-angpao. weeeeeeeeeeeee
happy happy!

been very looking forward to this since start of the month. been waiting and waiting for the day to come, and it is coming now! 1 more day!

and because i working close with our company travel agency, so they help me to book my hotel in bangkok, extra services like airport transfer, free sight-seeing, even free "tour-guide" also included. furthermore, im paying on their staff rate! heahehaheahehae. I already have the map with me, the agent have told me abt the taxi/tuktuk rate, just in case the local cheat us. planned the itinery for the 4 days. im gonna shop till drop!!

monday after work wanted to go paragon singapore airline with his parents to sign the indemnity form, because we book thru SQ website with his dad's credit card, so they need the card holder to sign the form. BUT when we reach there, we realised SQ @ paragon only open till 6pm! zzz. and we have no time for the next few days, thus, we go all the way down to Changi. super sianzation. but at least everything is settle for the trip. I hope we wont come back with a over weight luggage. lol.


my perfume! my super-long kenzo flower! and davidoff game for him.



my boss get for me this lokum thingy from Turkey!



as u know, u have to do it yourself in msia.

No comments: