Monday, October 09, 2006

been few days since i last blog. DAWN! im no longer cold! but im in pain instead. lol.

went to see doc yesterday night, MC today. first time flash my goldcard! lol. (medical card). the doctor looks like pervent. zzz... im NOT kidding! when i go in, i told him my stomach pain, he just look at me and say ok. and then he ask me whether menses pain or wat, i say no. then i said this morning i had gastric, so he ask me to lie down, press my stomach here and there, listen to my stomach with the thing (the one can listen to heartbeat, which i duno wat it called).

he tell me my intestine has been decayed! as in "lan" in chinese,what the hell? thats why i dun like to see doc, everytime they will say until very serious to scare ppl like me!

yawns..

something i looking forward to, have to postpone, zzz =(

went to MOS last saturday, MOS AGAIN! sian... duno who want to go there and show me his gf hur? zzz.... been months see i last club, MOS sian!! grrrr.. and i wan to say that bryan abit looks like zhebin, lol.

sneeze also pain!

watching channel 8 9pm drama now, that evil Fiona xie..........

nothing to blog.... ohya! i found another friend (elective classmate) working near my workplace! from IT also.. next time maybe can go out lunch tgt... hmm...








at mac before going in.. waiting for SOME ppl..









the group photo missing!!!!!!!!!! with the steady angmo picture!

No comments: