Sunday, September 03, 2006


though now its not the golden hour for mask, but im doing it. lol. while waiting for it to dry, decided to blog!

wake up at 1pm+ just now, feeling extremely good by wake up naturally, lol. because i dun need to hear alarm ring! that is so irritating when i have to listen to it every morning.

went bugis yesterday, somebody last min pangseh me!! *act as if i duno who* so ended up met another friend for a while, walk ard at bugis, bought a belt which i forgot to take picture, nvm la huh. and i found this polka dot dress! when i first saw this dress, i tell myself : omg. this type of polka dress i must have it! haha, so i went to try... tada! its in my cupboard now. lol.

if im not wrong, i think zhebin u hate polka dot ALOT, right? lol. dun kill me if u see me wearing this. hahaha
oh, the soccer placer i was talking during world cup period is this guy! Ilhan
Mansiz. İlhan Mansız (born August 10, 1975 - in Kempten im Allgäu, Bavaria, Germany) is a Turkish football player of Crimean Tatar origin, who gained international recognition at İstanbul's Beşiktaş JK, and was later acquired by the Vissel Kobe soccer club in Japan.
blah blah blah. more HERE.
he is handsome! more than david beckham, more than kaka and anyone else.!

he was born in my favourite country somemore.. lols


2002 world cup




this is the polka dot dress i talking about, it definitely cost me a bomb, but who knows I love it alot!



this picture taken some long ago, these are the mouse cursor in my computer in office, a dead fish. lol. there are alot choices like hello kitty. ZZZ. i chose one of it because nothing else for me to choose! ZZZ. i think the previous one must be a kitty siao.


long time nv take pics, bear with me alright? lol.






this is the cute tigger i hug every night!


without the diaper, lol.
arghhhhhhh! i tot i will only spent 15 mins to blog! my mask too dry le la!!

No comments: