Friday, April 07, 2006

went to malaysia past few days, kinda enjoy the life there.. wake up in the afternoon when my mum starts her cooking session, when my sis ready to do her teaching outside my room, when the sun outside my window really hits my butt. and there i off to bathe, by the time i finished my bathing, my lunch already served on the dining table downstairs. i feel like a princess, just for the past few days.

after lunch, i will sit on sofa and stare at the google box. i swear i cant sit for too long, after 1 hour i will go up and take watever magazine that belongs to my sister, lie down and read, with my favourite music, on.

drive out in the evening to have a drink is a must for me everyday, sit at the cafe enjoy my not-very-sour lemon grasshopper, look at the small beng and lian outside the cafe, they can talk really loud, they can fight for a really small matter. like, "eh, dun lean on my bike leh", the one who lean on will go, "bu ke yi ah! da jia la!" after a while, the ladyboss from cafe will walk out and try to peace them. wow, dramatic.

there is a pasar malam opposite the cafe, an auntie paradise.. and i mean really auntie.. haha, coz u will see those auntie and boss haggling over the price.. but the place is super hot, zzz.

no matter wat i will stay home in the night, my family members too. because everyday after dinner we will sit down and talk.. talk abt everything.. my dad will talk abt his career, my sister talk abt which guy she adore in school, my youngest sister talk abt her school work, my dad will ask abt our r/s stuff.. and my youngest sis will always put in her gekpo mouth and ear, bth. haha..

dad seems so stress over his work.. i duno how can i help him.. quite long story to mention over here.. only can say is, when 2 stubborn person meet.. there will always a war.

No comments: