Friday, February 10, 2006


yesterday was a busy day. wake up early for PI test.. I think my paper totally gone.. totally..

went to cs room to put all my clothes for filming.. after that went to canteen 3 to meet all the folks.. we talked about something really funny. lol.

rushed to level 6 to take camera tripod and stuff with ade..
thanks jason kokping andre jingyang candy renhao? lol.. for helping me carry the stuff to atrium..
met my group mate.. took cab to jurong east to take some clothes.. all i can say is the uncle very good, he drove us to different places and wait for us..
after that went to my place to take my camera..
then to bukit panjang to take our probs..
then to marsiling to filming..
cab fare is a bomb.
around 7pm+.. we went to bukit merah for another scene also! travelling around sia.

tmr steamboat at marina.. i hope it will be fun.. after that need to go for filming again..
because one of my fren working until 1130pm at somerset.. so we only can reach lim chu kang at around 12+.. i hope everything goes well..

today went to NAFA open house.. i think im gonna further my studies at NAFA..

at "eski bar" hor? lol...










addicted to mahjong!

No comments: