Thursday, January 26, 2006

going back on saturday (CNY eve) and coming back on tuesday (chu 3!) so.. any mahjong session must call me along! LOL
dad suddenly come back for new year, WOOHOO!
our plan for CNY
steamboat on eve,
play alot alot of fireworks to welcome new year, lol.
around 2am, 2 cars going to Ipoh, Perak. (haha I got 3 sisters so yeah, is a quite long journey, dun wan to squeeze behind, lol. so my dad drive one car and I drive another one)
reach Ipoh at around 7-8am ( if no traffic jam on highway)
visit cousins auntie whoever.
Chu 2 morning going Penang! at night going KL if everything goes well.. and then Chu 3 evening reach singapore..
Chu 4 (wednesday) going school RUSH for AA assignment which due on Friday. lol. *pray pls give me a pass.
WISP also due on friday. zzz. PI test. AVFE quiz. AVFE final assignment. PI Presentation. QLA exam. wow, this new year is busy.
BUT I STILL WAN TO PLAY MAHJONG!

No comments: