Thursday, September 29, 2005

/my english not very good,dun check my grammer! just let me talk wat i wan to say ok.
everyone has something to say abt everything. like rs, or the ending of them, they';re painful enuff without outside inteference, yet interfere they do, and wat's worse is that outsiders dunno the undercurrents in a rs. they watch snippets of it, make judgements abt what the two of u had and conclude who wears the white hat and who the black. what they fail to realise is that wat they see is not symptomatic of wat two ppl shared. it could never be!! STILL, they continue to think wat they want to, becos thats how ppl are. they judge ppl, i judge ppl. im not denying it, but its only when the tables are turned and you will know.

there were times in the past i failed to make the right decision becos i was afraid of being judged harshly and made decisions i tot would endear me to public instead, but in the process i lost myself. the truth is, there will always be someone out there making judgements and drawing conclusions. im beginning to understand and accept that. after all, that is wat they see and think, and this is wat i think and know.
but this time i made decision myself too, it seems like i did the wrong thing again. i dun wan to live in the forest again!!!! lost.

AIYA, WHATEVER LA!! TALK UNTIL SO POLITELY FOR WAT!! I REALLY PISSED OFF!!
my wireless card suddenly CANT use! USELESS!! ZZZZZ, tmr gonna go down funan. OMG!!
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

No comments: