Wednesday, November 10, 2004

hohoho.. dad no mood to come and fetch me tonight.. lol.. thats why im still here! think have to wait till tmr morning.. =(( my schedule screw up again.. zzzzzz. *ehem*.. from now u all can pretend never see anything.. or can pretend dun understand english at all..lol.
My dad is a nice daddyyyy.. like to eat lots of food except dry soybean curd(actually he also will eat.. but not really like). like to have food at home. but always pestered by us to go outside and eat. he bath very very fast. i always laugh at him never bath finish, and he will raise up his hand and let me smell his armpit and say " so nice.. where got dirty". zz. Like amplifier thingy.. like to go clubbing at night with my mum and his pig, dog friends at night.. its ok.. clubbing only.. but. BUT. always like to bluff my little younger sister that his friend kena caught in police station and need to visit him.. omg. can u change ur excuse?! LOL. AND. always ask me to finish up my dinner.. exp rice. and say if i cant finish then my husband next time will have alot of pimples. come on! i need to "jian fei"!! =X. And oh ya.. some of ur lame jokes cant make it. my friends all say it NOT funny when i tell them the joke.. aiya.. say so much liao.. happy anot? hahahahahahahhaah.. i say so much ah.. u shd come and fetch me tmr.. hehehehehhehehehehe.. u shd go create a blog and say some good things about me too! lol. BHB. lalalla.. u duno wat is bhb.. hahahahaha.. ok la.. I really always care for u ok.. not i dun wan to go back sometimes.. but is just that time i got alot of assignment after the common test.. i dun have time to go back.. and.. I love U alwaysSssssSSs!
ok la.. want to watch vcd liao.. no time to write about ur stuff anymore.. lolz.. actually not i lazy, just dun wan make u paiseh la.. hehehehe..

piggy & bubbles : next time u both go my house ah.. cant laugh at my father.. coz he will paiseh one.. but if u know him liao.. then can say anything one.. he can take it. lol....

No comments: